21 days ago
The main role is to support the investigation of machine failure to determine the root cause of the failure of a machine component
- Working as part of a Project Team to support the investigation of the failure.
- Perform various tasks to examine, record and collect evidence to support the investigation.
- Ensure the collected data is stored in a clear and organised manner to enable future reference.
- Plan, allocate and manage daily workload to achieve objective within delivery times.
- Participate in discussions on observations.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in technical engineering environment.
- Knowledge of rotating machines products, their engineering challenges and manufacturing processes.
- Computer literate in Word processing, Excel and Powerpoint applications.
- Flexible approach, willing to work extended hours if required and travel as and when required.
- Good written and oral skills.
- Experience in the reading and interpretation of engineering drawings and documentation.
- Security clearance to "Baseline" level minimum.
- Methodical, disciplined worker with focus on attention to detail but also attention to delivery times and deadlines.
- Structured in approach and well organised.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a challenging and fast moving environment.