Up to US$1200 per day + Flights + Accomodation
3 months ago
- Responsible for preparation of studies, programmes and programme amendments well testing and completion.
- Responsible for design and specification of equipment and services such as, testing and completion string, completion and testing components, clean up, well testing data acquisition, intervention design work.
- Where required complete modelling and verification work to assure a fit for purpose design in line with applicable standards.
- Support preparation of cost estimates and AFE's for planning
- Liaison with all other required disciplines, such as facilities, subsurface and drilling as project requires.
- Responsible for risk assessments for completion and testing
- Participate in project meetings and weekly reporting requirements.
- Support wellsite team in management of operations during well testing/completion phase
- Management of vendors for specific services required for completion and well testing
Qualifications and Experience
- Solid operational experience in Middle East Region.
- Engineering degree
- 15-20 years' experience minimum
- Valid IWCF certificate