CQV Recruitment Agency
Our Life Sciences team have over 20 years’ experience, specialising in the supply of experienced Commissioning, Qualification and Validation (or CQV) Engineers, to clients across the UK and Europe.
Our varied network of both contract and permanent candidates includes highly experienced professionals from CQV Engineers to Project Directors.
Our Life Sciences and CQV recruitment agency prides itself on being trustworthy, knowledgeable and highly connected, to deliver the best candidates in the industry to our clients.
SUPPLYING CQV TEAMS: Not only do we supply individual candidates for Life Science projects, we also save our client’s time and resources by sourcing whole teams for projects, if required. Our clients have found this particularly useful, as they can retain the teams and move them from project to project, therefore ensuring project delivery and demonstrating reliability to clients.
Tackling the skills shortage
CQV is a candidate-driven market, with an abundance of critical projects and not enough skilled candidates to meet client demand. We tackle this skills shortage by firstly keeping in regular contact with our candidate network to ensure we know when someone is looking for their next role. We also closely develop our network of Chemical Engineers, Process Engineers and Mechanical Engineers looking to progress into CQV.
Our services including compliance and international mobilisation
Our services include all of the following:
- Search & selection (contract, permanent and executive/retained search)
- Interview organisation
- Compliance & taxation
- International mobilisation
We have an excellent understanding of the 183 day rule and how it poses huge retention issues for some Life Science clients with projects overseas, with contractors having to leave midway into a project. Often contractors will work 6 months on an assignment, then leave to avoid in-country taxation.
Our team work closely with contractors to ensure compliance and taxation are complied with and communication is clear to manage everyone’s expectations. We can also help fill urgent vacancies if one of your contractors leaves due to the 183 day rule.
We also have a mobilisation team who ensure candidates reach a project successfully, tailoring bespoke packages for individuals re-locating to new regions, and supporting them for the duration of their assignment.
We work with a variety of Life Science clients from SME’s to large, reputable companies such as Lonza, Lilly and Sanofi. The main sectors we supply candidates into are:
- Biotechnology (upstream/downstream)
- Primary / API
- Secondary Pharmaceuticals
- Formulation fill/finish
- Vaccine Manufacturing
- Medical device
- Animal Vaccines
- Gene therapy
Countries we supply candidates to include (but are not limited to):
Who can our CQV teams support?
- Commissioning: Our CQV candidates are able to work with your engineering teams to review designs and verify alignment as part of the integrated qualification process, encouraging early adoption of state-of-the-art pharmaceutical and medical device science and technology. We commission biopharma, life sciences, and medical device manufacturing equipment and utilities required for greenfield or brownfield developments, including mechanical/HVAC, hold tanks, bioreactors, harvest systems, purification systems, architectural finishes, electrical components, lighting, plumbing, purified water, waste management, telecommunications, mixed gas systems, and much more.
- Qualification (installation, operational, performance): Our candidates can implement comprehensive biopharma commissioning activities integrated with expert IQ, OQ, and PQ services to ensure all facilities, systems, utilities, and equipment meet design requirements and are verified as ‘fit for intended use’ with appropriate documentation resulting in efficient and cost-effective approvals.
- Validation: Our candidates can implement targeted protocol reviews and documentation through to full-scale validation program development and strategic planning. They can complete your validation programs and projects to help you achieve regulatory approval by deadline. Our candidates have worked with biopharma manufacturers to establish appropriate standards and execute all validation activities in facilities up to 240,000 square feet to meet business needs and continually changing regulatory requirements.
Contact Giovanni to discuss your requirements